Before you jump into the post, here's a quick look back on 25 years! Enjoy & and while you're on my YouTube Channel, be sure to like, comment, and subscribe!!!
1. 25 is NOT old
I remember thinking as a kid that 25 was OLD. I also remember wanting to be married at 25 and have 4 kids by 30 (LOL)...oh little me had NO IDEA.
2. Gratitude is the best attitude
3. You're too blessed to be stressed
4. God's timing is E V E R Y T H I N G
5. People are different and that's okay
6. You are responsible for your own happiness
7. You won't be able satisfy everyone
8. Exercise and eat well
9. Not everything needs to be "perfect"
10. Be consistent
I've noticed a pattern. I think step 1 is recognizing a poor habit and for me that's inconsistency. Consistency is important for growth. Whether it's this blog, YouTube, studying, etc. That being said, I will work harder on being more consistent because without that, there isn't much success.
11. Understand the difference between WANT vs. NEED
12. Donate: your time, energy, talent
Need I say more?
13. Self-care is important
14. Saving $ is important
100% learned this the hard way! THINK before swiping that credit card, future you will thank you one day!
15. You don't need to raise your voice to be heard
16. Be gentle
17. Embrace the weirdo in you
18. Don't beat yourself up for the way you look
19. It's not about where you are, but rather who you're with
20. Some people will bring out the worst in you. Some the best. And others, the most.
Hold on tightly to the ones who bring out the most.
21. You don’t owe anyone an explanation
22. Believe in yourself
If you put your mind to it, it's achievable!
23. Life is short. Forgive quickly and let your loved ones know that you love them every day.
24. I'm still learning
25. The best is yet to come!
Tomorrow is a new day full of new dreams and opportunities